There are many Service Opportunities available in Al-Anon. Below is a listing you can be of Service.
- Consider contacting your local TV or radio station when you hear or see them play an Al-Anon public service announcement.
- Telephone Answering Service: Volunteers are needed to fill the position of Telephone Answering Service Coordinator (see position description below) as well as to fill various telephone answering shifts. If interested in serving, call (613) 860-3431 for more information.
- Alateen Supportive Members are needed.
District Service Positions descriptions:(see below for current available positions)
- District Representative
- District Secretary
- District Treasurer
- Group Representative
- Alateen Coordinator
- Telephone Answering Service Volunteer
- Al-Anon Information Service (AIS) Ottawa – Chair
- Al-Anon Information Service (AIS) Ottawa – Secretary
- Al-Anon Information Service (AIS) Ottawa – Treasurer
- Al-Anon Information Service (AIS) Ottawa – Literature Coordinator
- Al-Anon Information Service (AIS) Ottawa – Website Architect/Coordinator
- Al-Anon Information Service(AIS) Ottawa-Meeting List Coordinator
- Al-Anon Infomration Service (AIS) Ottawa- Telephone Answering Service Coordinator
Current District Service Positions available:
- AIS Telephone Answering Service Coordinator
- AIS Meeting List Coordinator
- Website Architect
- AIS Email Coordinator/Literature Coordinator