The duties of the AIS Literature Coordinator are the following:
- Maintain and store a supply of Conference Approved Literature (CAL).
- Maintain and store literature display board and standup banner used for conferences and outreach events.
- Supply pamphlets for the literature table at the weekly Sunday McNabb speaker meetings.
- Supply pamphlets for AA and Al-Anon local conferences, other outreach events, special AIS projects and requests from the telephone answering service.
- Maintain a log of literature ordered.
- Prepare an annual report on the types of literature requests received during the year.
- Maintain a petty cash fund for purchasing stamps used to mail literature.