What is Al-Anon?
The Al-Anon Family Groups are a fellowship of relatives and friends of alcoholics who share their experience, strength, and hope in order to solve their common problems. We believe alcoholism is a family illness and that changed attitudes can aid recovery.
Al-Anon is not allied with any sect, denomination, political entity, organization, or institution; does not engage in any controversy; neither endorses nor opposes any cause. There are no dues for membership. Al-Anon is self-supporting through its own voluntary contributions.
Al-Anon has but one purpose: to help families of alcoholics. We do this by practising the Twelve Steps, by welcoming and giving comfort to families of alcoholics, and by giving understanding and encouragement to the alcoholic.
New to Al-Anon?
Please feel free to attend one of the online meetings listed below or take a look at the following online resources:
- Al-Anon.org newcomers page: https://al-anon.org/newcomers/
- Sample chapters of Al-Anon approved literature: https://al-anon.org/for-members/members-resources/literature/feature-publications/
- Free downloadable options: https://al-anon.org/for-members/members-resources/literature/downloadable-items/
- Slogans page: https://al-anon.org/for-members/members-resources/literature/al-anon-slogans/
- Members Blog: https://al-anon.org/for-members/members-resources/member-blog/ which is also available for use for any Al-Anon meeting.
- The Forum magazine excerpts: “The Forum” Magazine Stories
- The 2020 Al-Anon Faces Alcoholism magazine: https://al-anon.org/for-members/members-resources/literature/magazines/afa-magazine/
EMAIL US at
OR CALL US at
(613) 860-3431 (English)
(819) 669-0543 (en Français)
The meetings listed below are online versions of our local meetings, for a more comprehensive list of Al-Anon meetings please visit the Al-Anon.org website: https://al-anon.org/al-anon-meetings/electronic-meetings/
WSO Alateen chat meeting link: https://al-anon.org/newcomers/teen-corner-alateen/try-an-alateen-chat-meeting/
All teens are welcome at all online and in-person Al-Anon meetings
- The Arnprior Stepping Stones AFG (Mondays at 7:30 pm) will move back to online meetings. Monday evening at 7:30: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83889703751 password: 353376
Together We Can Make It AFG held on Monday evening at 7:30 pm. Join URL: https://zoom.us/j/476379299
- Bells Corners AFG held on Monday evening at 8:00 pm. Join URL: https://zoom.us/j/507984733
- Vanier New Beginnings AFG held on Tuesday at 10:00 am Join URL: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88591225514
- Pinecrest 12th Step AFG and the One Day at a Time AFG. Tuesday evening 8:00 – 9:00 pm. Join: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/333646972
- Royal Ottawa AFG held on Wednesday at 8:00 pm Join URL: https://zoom.us/j/421319603
- New Beginnings AFG held on Wednesdays 7:30 – 8:30 pm. Join URL: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82950647908
- Orleans AFG. Thursday night meeting 7:30pm – 8:30pm. URL: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/201967173
- New Life AFG. Thursday night meeting 7:30pm – 8:30pm. URL: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/319321852?pwd=VzRWZEc1MXZBazE4Mk1CWU1mT0J6QT09
- Beacon Hill AFG held on Friday morning at 9:30 am. Join URL: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/83923286473
- How It Works AFG held on Saturday morning at 10:00 am. Join URL: https://zoom.us/j/788531913
- McNabb Open Speaker AFG held on Sunday at 11:00 am. Join URL: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/88631243557?pwd=c2h6QUNSVForZm9NOU43akRVWWI3QT09